How to start a business – what do I need to know?
- Do you have a business plan? This is a crucial road map for your new company.
- How much money do you need and what will it be used for?
- Can you finance things yourself or do you need funding?
- What business structure will you use? Are you setting up as a sole trader, partnership or limited company?
- Where are you going to trade from – home or business premises?
- Are you recruiting staff and have you thought about employment issues & payroll?
It will pay to talk to Lloyds. We can help you avoid costly pitfalls when starting up and will save you money in the long run. At Lloyds, we can advise you on all aspects of starting up in business and help your business grow.
And we can grow with you – Being part of Lloyds, our team can deal with business from start-up, through growth and right through to exit.
How can Lloyds help?
- Setting up the company/starting a business advice
- Business planning
- Getting finance
- Managing your cashflow
- Taxes and all the paperwork
- VAT & PAYE registration
- IT and online accounting systems